Establishing a Workout Programme
Proposed by : Jessie Chong
Workout programmes mainly present themselves as downloadable applications created by specific fitness trainers or are posted on video-sharing platforms like YouTube. Programmes offered through fitness trainer applications only provide the videos and guidance of that particular trainer and may not be comprehensive enough to tailor for all user needs, whereas the programmes posted on YouTube do not often have extensive workout categories and usually focuses on popular search requests only, leaving less popular videos at the bottom of the search results page. This may cause feelings of confusion or frustration for some users that are unable to find suitable workout videos.
- To provide individuals with an easily accessible platform filled with a wide variety of workout programmes.
- To provide workout-lists tailored to specific user requirements.
- Allow fitness content creators to market themselves and their fitness-related skills.
- A complete platform in a 1 year.
- March – July 2021
- School of Architecture, Building & Design
- The Design School
- School of Computer Science & Engineering